Tuesday, December 05, 2006

My newest dilemma


ok...so here is the newest dillema...shocking really ;)

Mom wants me to pick something for Christmas-so decided I'd go for the ipod nano in red. Jumping into the technology world for both the sake of fitness (the music at the gym sucks) and to do a bit of good (Fighting AIDS in Africa). All sounds great. I've picked the perfect thing for her to come over with, its lightweight so she won't have any hassles with carry heavy bags at the airport etc....

So....are you on the edge of your seat wondering about my dillema? sitting??? ok...it comes with a free engraving....what to put??? should it be a famous quote? a word that says millions? something funny? related to music? to life? to the apple ipod??????????? so manyyyyyyyy questions....I have been searching for over a week and still no closer (most quotes are tooooo long for the nano)....and I know no-one really sees it..but I will know it is there and what it says...

This is why I still havn't managed to get a tatoo....what can symbolise you for all eternity...My Mom has tried to remind me it is only an ipod ;)

2 Comments:

Blogger bassislife said...

Hmm...tough call.

If I were getting one, it would probably say "bass is life". Tammy says hers would say "Don't dream it...Be it" (she's a Rocky Horror fan).

But what would yours say? How about "mujera del mundo"? Or just "sunshine"? I'm afraid I don't know you well enough to offer anything more insightful than your own email address or a quote from a movie poster. How about "Mean people suck"?

As for tattoos, yes you have to be a little more careful. Otherwise, you'll end up with a faded rose on your arm that more closely resembles a pink daisy. Ask me how I know.

4:31 AM

 
Blogger mujeradelmundo said...

oh no...does this mean you have a pink daisy on your arm?? *blush* although I think I like the daisy better than a rose...;)

Well I search and search ....and search my brain some more...evern turned to the internet for guidance ;) but Mom was becoming impatient...

It seemed I couldnt find a quote with just the right message at just the right length and I racked my brain for favorite song lyrics and most were a bit sad...so not right for the ipod...and movie quotes all sounded a bit dangerous ;)

But I have decided...admittedly a bit lame but something I can live with...the intellects may not be impressed ..nor will the really cool music guys that were gonna know just where that line came from or those rad movie buffs quoting the entire movie :(....but its ok ...I went with the whole red campaign thing -INSPI(RED) I thought it was something that was clean..a little inspirational for those days I need it...and perhaps I won't be that super cool girl with that really clever quote...But I'll survive...Hey another quote from a song! ;)

12:05 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home